Do you have an amazing finished project? APTN is looking for completed Canadian and international programs that have Indigenous content, deal with Indigenous issues and feature actors, directors or producers who are of Indigenous descent.
An Indigenous person is defined to include First Nations, Inuit and Métis Peoples of Canada and includes Indigenous People from around the globe.
We seek various genres of programming in English, French and Indigenous languages.
In addition, APTN occasionally seeks programming for special occasions such as National Indigenous Peoples Day.
APTN acquires feature films, series (drama, documentary and reality), documentaries (feature length or 1-hour) and shorts (drama, experimental, animation or documentary). Selections are based on inventory and scheduling needs.
If you have any questions about submission requirements, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisitions Submissions Guidelines
In order to properly assess your program, please submit a screening link (or DVD screener copy) along with the APTN Acquisitions Form.
- All titles over 5:00 minutes in length requires CRTC Certification
- Errors & Omissions (E&O) insurance is preferred however APTN may choose to waive E&O insurance requirements.
- English and French language programs must be closed captioned and have described video per our CRTC Condition of License.
Forms to submit and information to factor into your proposal:
- APTN Acquisitions Form
- APTN Technical Program Delivery Standards
- APTN Acquisitions Promotional Materials Guidelines
WHERE TO SUBMIT
Manager of Acquisitions
45 O’Connor Street, Suite 880
Ottawa, ON K1P 1A4
Phone: (613) 567-1550
Toll-free: 1-866-278-8861 ext. 228