Sponsorship Coordinator (Intern) – September 2020 in Winnipeg
A little bit about us:
Launched in 1999 as the first National Indigenous broadcaster in the world, APTN creates a window into the remarkably diverse mosaic of Indigenous Peoples. As as respected non-profit, charitable broadcaster and the only one of its kind in North America, We share our stories of authenticity, while connecting with our audience through genuine, inspiring, and engaging entertainment.
Highlights of this opportunity:
We are seeking a strategic top performer who is ready to join our team as a Sponsorship Coordinator Intern. Someone who is looking to work alongside our talent-filled team to help us build relations with the community as well as our partners associated with APTN.
- Become part of the team at one of Canada’s top employers!
- Support the research of events and organizations for outreach sponsorships according to APTN’s sponsorship strategic plan goals;
- Research and develop new revenue opportunities for key events, such as APTN Indigenous Day Live (IDL);
- Assist in completing grant applications;
- Review incoming merchandise requests and prepare documentation for approval according to available inventory;
- Assist in the preparation of value in-kind estimates for agreements;
- Track sponsorship recognition on social media and website and ensure proper logo and brand recognition is used.
Your accomplishments and experience include:
- Currently enrolled in an Undergraduate or Graduate program with a focus in Marketing, Communications, Commerce, Public Relations, Event Planning or a related discipline;
- Broadcasting knowledge is an asset;
- Experience with an Indigenous organization and culture is an asset;
- Proficiency with Internet, E-mail, Adobe, Acrobat, and other business related computer
software is required;
- Must hold a Canadian citizenship, Permanent Resident status, or refugee status;
- Agree to participate in Venture for Canada’s professional development training.
Your new opportunity awaits; come and see what makes us one of Canada’s top employers! Please apply before August 4, 2020.