Executive Assistant Programming & Scheduling – 1 year term (Winnipeg)
A little bit about us:
Launched in 1999 as the first National Indigenous broadcaster in the world, APTN creates a window into the remarkably diverse mosaic of Indigenous Peoples. As a respected non-profit, charitable broadcaster and the only one of its kind in North America, We share our stories of authenticity, while connecting with our audience through genuine, inspiring, and engaging entertainment.
Highlights of this opportunity:
We are seeking a highly motivated multi-tasker who is ready to join our team as an Executive Assistant. Can you juggle multiple tasks, adhere to tight deadlines and do you thrive under pressure? If so, then we want to hear from you.
• Become part of the team at one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers;
• Oversee departmental administrative procedures and ensure adherence to current policies;
• Prepare and coordinate travel plans/itineraries and compile documents for travel-related meetings;
• Assist with the preparation of corporate reports, and compile data for monthly and quarterly reports;
• Manage calendar, coordinate appointments and departmental events;
• Analyze, calculate and reconcile departmental expenditures;
• Prepare agendas, notices, other related documents and maintains filing system;
• Screen incoming calls, correspondence, and respond independently when required.
Your accomplishments and experience include:
• Certificate in a relevant discipline and proven related experience;
• Proficiency with internet, E-mail and other business related computer software;
• Experience with an Indigenous organization and culture, considered an asset;
• A love what you do attitude!
Your new opportunity awaits; come and see what makes us one of Canada’s top employers!
Click here to join our team today. Please apply before September 29, 2020
As an Indigenous employer we encourage First Nations, Inuit and Métis applicants to apply.
Please note: During the current COVID-19 environment – all interviews will be held via MS Teams or teleconference.