Director of Marketing (Winnipeg)
A little bit about us:
Launched in 1999 as the first national Indigenous broadcaster in the world, APTN creates a window into the remarkably diverse mosaic of Indigenous Peoples. As a respected non-profit, charitable broadcaster and the only one of its kind in North America, we share our stories of authenticity, while connecting with our audience through genuine, inspiring, and engaging entertainment.
Here’s what we can offer you:
As a Top 100 employer in Canada, taking care of our people is our priority. In addition to our fun, flexible team environment our total rewards package includes: comprehensive company paid health and dental coverage, an employer matched – Defined Contribution pension plan and an employee/family assistance plan. Other highlights include a 35 hour work week as well as training & development assistance, which is highly encouraged. It is important to us, that we support you and your success during your time with us. That’s why our total rewards are designed to help you achieve overall balance personally and professionally, both now and into your future.
Highlights of this opportunity:
APTN is seeking a top performer in a Senior Management role who is committed to leading the development, implementation, and evaluation of marketing strategies including developing, implementing, monitoring, and evaluating strategic campaigns for all market audiences across all available platforms. Do you enjoy participating in strategic planning and mentoring your team members? If so, we want to hear from you!
• Become part of the Senior Management team at one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers;
• Contribute to the development of long-term strategic, business and financial plans;
• Manage departmental annual work plans and budgets;
• Oversee in-house creative services strategies and initiatives;
• Develop and implement marketing objectives, strategies, and programs for market research and data analytics;
• Monitors developing external trends, policies, programs and issues with actual or potential impact for APTN.
Your accomplishments and experience include:
• Post-secondary education in a relevant discipline (marketing, marketing research, communications, etc) and a minimum of 5 years related senior experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience;
• Working knowledge of broadcast industry;
• Leading highly diverse teams;
• Experience working with an Indigenous organization as well as knowledge of Indigenous cultural perspectives is an asset.
Your new opportunity awaits; come and see what makes us one of Canada’s top employers! Click here to join our team today. Please apply before Monday, April 12, 2021.
The position is ideally located in Winnipeg but candidates from other regions will be considered, as this position can be done remotely. Access to high-speed internet is necessary to accomplish the remote working arrangement.
As an Indigenous employer we encourage First Nations, Inuit and Métis applicants to apply.
Please note: During the current COVID-19 environment, all interviews will be held via teleconference or MS Teams.