What’s life like at APTN when you’re the right-hand lady to APTN’s CEO Jean La Rose? Danielle Perrault, Administrative Assistant to the CEO, tells us.
- What is your role and how long have you worked with APTN?
I am the Administrative Assistant to the CEO and have been working at APTN for 9 years now.
- What is your favourite part about working for APTN?
Spending the day at work with my APTN family; the people are caring, friendly and great but most of all I get to learn different things about Indigenous culture.
- What do you like most about your job?
Learning new things each day while contributing to the overall duties that are requested of me.
- People would be surprised if they knew:
How great it is to work for APTN, and how wonderful the people are that work here. And not to forget the opportunity and advantages we get with training and development, the benefits, salary and holidays are one of the best compensations packages out there.
- If you could have one super power, what would it be?
One super power isn’t enough, I’d like three of many; telepathy, omnilinguilism, and mind control. If I had to pick one, I want the three combined.
- What one food do you wish had zero calories?
Pizza and Slurpees