Owen Pantos is a recent college graduate and a new member of APTN’s marketing team.
- What is your role and how long have you worked with APTN?
I’m the marketing coordinator of digital campaigns and I’ve been a full-time APTN employee since November 2019.
- What do you like most about your job?
Working alongside many different departments to create something great for our viewers. It sounds cheesy but my role allows me to see how important every individual is when creating a great product.
- What is your most memorable moment at APTN?
I was given a tour of the building when I returned to APTN on November 4. As a former summer intern, I did not expect anyone to remember me, but to return and be remembered and welcomed back into the company by so many was a great feeling.
- What do you hope for your future at APTN?
As a new hire fresh out of college, I hope to continue developing my skills and grow alongside the company for a very long time.
- What is your favourite show on APTN?
APTN National News. The team does a great job covering the stories that others won’t and provides a refreshing take on popular news stories.
- If you could have one super power, what would it be?
Teleportation for sure. I hate traffic and being able to teleport would really help with my commute.